We are proud to present you a preliminary version of this years Transcultural Leadership Summit Agenda. We will announce the designated speakers as well as our sponsors at a later point of time!
We look foreward to welcome you at beautiful lake constance later this year!
Transcultural Leadership Summit 2018
Day 1 – November 8th, 2018
13:00 – 13:15 pm Welcome Address | Student project leads
13:15 – 13:45 pm Opening Address | “Transculturality and Innovation”, Director Prof Josef Wieland, Leadership Excellence Institute Zeppelin
Part I Cooperation
13:45 – 14:15 pm Keynote | “Brazil and Germany – Potentials for Economic Cooperation”; Thomas Timm, Executive Vice-President and Member of the Board, German Chamber of Commerce, São Paulo (to be confirmed)
14:15 – 14:45 pm Keynote | “Transcultural Cooperation – The example of Zeppelin”; Ricardo Borges Dos Santos, Managing Director of Zeppelin Systems Latin America
14:45 – 15:00 pm Open discussion
15:00 – 15:45 pm Coffee, Cake & Culture | “Ambassadors of the Future”, German Chancellor Fellows of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (to be confirmed)
Part II Leadership
15:45 – 16:15 pm Keynote | “My vision of being a transcultural leader“; Rachel Maia, Executive at Global Level & Advisory Board Member & Columnist at Forbes, São Paulo (to be confirmed)
16:15 – 16:45 pm Keynote | “Leadership and Integrity in Brazil“; Bruno Brandão, Executive Director of Transparency International Brazil, São Paulo
16:45 – 17:00 pm Open Discussion
17.00 – 17:30 pm Coffee, Cake & Culture | “The Future we want”, a project in cooperation with the Goethe Institute Brazil
Part III Transculturality and Leadership Development
17:30 – 18:45 pm Panel Discussion, moderated by Prof. Josef Wieland, Director, Leadership Excellence Institute Zeppelin
- Dr Rolf-Dieter Acker; Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Deutsch-Brasilianische Gesellschaft; Advisory Board Member of the Business Association for Latin America (LAV); Former CEO of BASF S.A. in Brazil & Regional Head South America, Germany.
- Prof Mario Monzoni; Coordinator of the Center for Sustainability Studies at São Paulo School of Business Administration (EAESP) at Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo
- Rachel Maia; Executive at Global Level & Advisory Board Member & Columnist at Forbes, São Paulo (to be confirmed)
19:00 pm Dinner Speech | “Transcultural Leadership and Innovation Management in Practice”, Dr Martin Teigeler, Executive Vice President R&D at Rolls-Royce Power Systems
Day 2 – November 9th, 2018
08:00 – 09:00 am Arrival | Breakfast
Part I Transcultural Leadership in Practice
09:00 – 10:00 am Panel Discussion, moderated by Prof Josef Wieland, Director, Leadership Excellence Institute Zeppelin
- Peter Gerstmann, CEO of Zeppelin GmbH
- Martin Kunze, Director President of TÜV Rheinland Brazil & Executive Vice-President for TÜV Rheinland in South America
- John Dennison, Managing Director, SAP Labs Latin America
Part II Workshops “Success Stories from Brazil”
10:00 – 11:15 am Introduction & first session of workshops
- “Ethics and Corporate Responsibility – Case Studies from Brazil”; Prof Maria Cecilia Coutinho de Arruda, President of the Latin American Business Ethics Network (ALENE); Retired Associate Professor at São Paulo School of Business Administration (EAESP) at Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo
- “Learning from Start-ups”; Henrique Drumond; Social Entrepreneur and CEO of Insolar, Rio de Janeiro
- “Working in Transcultural Teams”; N.N.
- “Sustainable Business Strategies”; N.N.
- “Transcultural Innovation Management”; John Dennison, ManagingDirector, SAP Labs Latin America & Carlo Bevoli, Managing Director, SAP Sustainability Labs
11:15 – 11:45 am Coffee, Cake & Culture | Art exhibition “Brazil – Transcultural by History“
11:45 – 13:15 pm Second session of workshops
13:15 – 14:15 pm Lunch
Part III Transculturality and Urban Development
14:15 – 14:45 pm Keynote | “SDSN: The Brazilian focus on Sustainable Cities“; N.N.
14:45 – 15:15 pm Keynote | “Social Start-ups and Urban Development”, Henrique Drumond; Social Entrepreneur and CEO of Insolar, Rio de Janeiro
15:15 – 15:45 pm Keynote | “Global Leadership and Urban Development“, Kathrin Zeller; Network Manager at C4O Cities, Rio de Janeiro (to be confirmed)
15:45 – 16:15 pm Open Discussion
16:15 – 16:45 pm Synthesis | Prof Josef Wieland
16:45 pm Thanks and Goodbye | Student project leads
Am Fallenbrunnen 3